Destination: WWII is an engaging travel blog that focuses on exploring World War II-related sites around the world as well as providing World War II travel resources. It features personal experiences and applicable tips and information through a unique writing voice. More on the blog and the woman behind the blog here.
Partner with me
I am interested in working with all types of World War II-related travel companies that would be of interest to my audience. Looking for someone to visit your city? Take your tour? Attend your event? Explore your museum? Read your book? I’d love to! Contact me for any of the following partnership/sponsorship opportunities:
Are you working to drive World War II enthusiasts to your destination? Or promoting certain tours, attractions, events, or World War II sites? I’d love to help you get the word out.
Are you promoting your awesome World War II merchandise? Your new book or product that will help travelers?
Are you focused on attracting new World War II travelers to your city or country? I can help show even the most time-constrained travelers how to get the most out of a visit.
Have something else in mind?
This list is not all inclusive and I’m open to discussing anything on your mind.
Check out some of my sponsored posts here to get an idea of what you can expect*:
- Offseason Arizona: 8 Reasons to Visit Scottsdale in the Winter | Experience Scottsdale
- Culture Smart Guides Review: The Best Travel Guidebooks for Your Next Trip | Culture Smart Guides
- Do This, Not That // 2 Days in Liechtenstein | Liechtenstein Tourism
- How to Squeeze in a Day Trip to Salzburg From Munich | Salzburg Tourism
- 15 Essential Mexico City Experiences for the Best Trip Ever | Expedia
- How to Do All 4 Disney Parks in One Day: A Super Detailed Guide | Walt Disney World
*Note: these sponsored posts are examples from my main site: My Wanderlusty Life
Looking to get your relevant business, website, or product seen by a highly targeted audience of history buffs and World War II travelers? I am now accepting offers for display advertising partners across all Destination: WWII pages. Shoot me an email and let’s discuss.
Need something outside the realm of sponsorships or reviews? I’m up for it! Contact me regarding any of the following:
- Freelance writing | Aside from blogging I am also a freelance travel writer and content creator.
- Guest blogging | I’d love to provide content for your brand’s blog for a change.
- Content creation | Need pretty pictures or an original combination of words? Video content? I’ve got you covered.
Check out some examples of where my work has been published on my publications & press page.
What you’ll get
When partnering with Destination: WWII you will get:
- Engaging, SEO-driven content
- Lightning fast communication
- Full coverage on major social media platforms
- Personalized and original photography (and the option to add video content)
- Professional writing in my unique voice
- Permanent links
- Virtual high-fives
My readers place a lot of trust in me to deliver an honest account of my World War II travel experiences. Because of this, I only partner with brands whose products and services I truly believe in. No, I will not promote your online casino.
All reviews and sponsored content will be written by me, Ashley Smith, contain nothing but my honest opinion, and include a disclosure notice referencing our partnership per FTC guidelines.
Guest post policy
I rarely accept unsolicited guest posts… HOWEVER, if you’ve recently visited a World War II destination and are keen to share your experience, feel free to reach out to me. Note: I only accept guest post submissions for WORLD WAR II TRAVEL related topics. Nothing else. Just that. Literally no other subjects.
Please send me an email with your working title and a brief summary of your proposed article, with “DESTINATION: WWII GUEST POST PITCH” in the subject line. Note: Pitching does not guarantee publication.
Have questions? Ready to increase your brand exposure?
Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!